Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Some magic...some not

 It's pretty much every day that I think of magic.   Many days I actually play around with ideas and props.  Some days are all rehearsal.

Some days...not so much.

Take today.   Doing taxes, laundry, getting supplies for the dogs, taking care of emails.   Not much time for magic.

But it does make me realize just how much work it takes to keep your life running smoothly, so why do I sometime bemoan how hard it is sometimes to make your ACT run smoothly.

You've got planning, preparation, thinking ahead, documentation, and scut work in real life.

Why wouldn't I have this in magic?

And I do.  

But it's still early (15:00), and I've only really got 2 non-magic related tasks left, so I'll be getting some time in.

Unfortunately, it's the part I hate.   Writing a prologue to a small lecture I'll be doing.  Blech!   Fortunately, I should be able to hit this out in about an hour.

....while doing laundry!


www.LarryBrodahl.com

www.BestOmahaMagician.com

No comments: